In this article, we will explain the meaning of “virgin” and how it is used in Hindi. The most common meaning of “virgin” is someone who has never had sexual intercourse. This definition is often tied to cultural and religious beliefs about sexual purity, with virginity being highly valued in some societies. For example, some religions place a high emphasis on sexual abstinence before marriage, and virginity is seen as a sign of moral and spiritual purity. Now lets learn Virgin Meaning in Hindi.
Virgin Meaning in Hindi
In Hindi, the term used for “virgin” as in someone who has not had sexual intercourse is वर्जिन (virgin) or कुंवारी (kunwari) for females and कुंवारा (kunwara) for males.
“Virgin” and “कुवारी” are not exact synonyms. While both terms can refer to someone who has not had sexual intercourse. “कुवारी” specifically refers to an unmarried woman, whereas “virgin” can refer to both men and women and does not necessarily imply marital status. कुवारी is a Hindi word that refers to an unmarried or single woman. It is commonly used to describe a woman who has not yet been married. The equivalent word for a man in Hindi is कुंवारा (kunwara).
What is virginity?
Virginity is a term used to describe a person who has not had sexual intercourse. Sexual intercourse is typically defined as penetration of the vagina by a penis and it is generally considered to be the moment when one loses their virginity. It’s also important to note that virginity can also refer to the absence of other types of sexual activity. Virginity is often seen as a cultural and social construct and is sometimes associated with religious and moral beliefs. Some people may choose to remain virgins until marriage, while others may not place the same importance on their virginity. It is important to remember that virginity is a personal choice and there is no right or wrong decision.
Click Here: For more meaning in Hindi of most searched Words and Phrases
Example sentence using Virgin
- She made a promise to herself to only lose her virginity to someone she trusted and loved. ( उसने खुद से वादा किया कि वह सिर्फ उस व्यक्ति के साथ अपनी वर्जिनता खोएगी जिस पर वह विश्वास करती थी और जिसे वह प्यार करती थी। )
- The young man was embarrassed to admit that he was still a virgin at 25. ( युवा व्यक्ति को 25 साल की उम्र में भी वर्जिन होने का स्वीकार करने में शर्म आ रही थी। )
- The young woman was proud of being a virgin and planned to stay that way until marriage. ( युवती अपनी वर्जिनता पर गर्व करती थी और शादी तक ऐसी ही रहने की योजना बनाई थी। )
- The virginity of a woman should never be used as a measure of her worth or character. ( किसी महिला की वर्जिनता उसकी मूल्य या चरित्र का मापदंड कभी नहीं होना चाहिए। )
- The young man was curious about sex, but also wanted to wait until he found the right person to lose his virginity to. ( युवा व्यक्ति को सेक्स के बारे में जानने की उत्सुकता थी, लेकिन वह भी अपनी वर्जिनता खोने के लिए सही व्यक्ति का इंतजार करना चाहता था। )