If you’re looking to expand your Hindi vocabulary and learn the Obsessed Meaning in Hindi, then you’ve come to the right place. Obsession is a common human experience that can have positive or negative effects on our lives. In this post, we’ll provide a simplified explanation of the meaning of obsession in Hindi, along with some examples to help you better understand this concept. Whether you’re a language learner or simply curious about the meaning of this word, keep reading to learn more.
Obsessed Meaning in Hindi
Obsessed meaning in Hindi आसक्त (aasakt) is someone being completely preoccupied with a particular thing or idea, to the point where it dominates one’s thoughts, feelings, and actions.
What is Obsessed mean?
Obsession refers to a state of mind where a person becomes completely preoccupied with a particular thing or idea. It is a strong and persistent feeling that dominates a person’s thoughts, feelings, and actions. Obsession can be positive or negative, depending on what the person is obsessed with and the degree to which it affects their life.
For example, a person may be obsessed with a hobby or a creative pursuit, such as painting or playing a musical instrument. This kind of obsession can be positive as it can lead to great achievements and personal satisfaction. However, obsession can also be negative when it becomes harmful to a person’s physical or mental health, or when it negatively impacts their relationships or daily life.
Click Here: For more meaning in Hindi of most searched Words and Phrases
Example sentence using Obsessed
- I am obsessed with reading books. – मैं पुस्तकें पढ़ने में आसक्त हूँ।
- She is obsessed with cleanliness and keeps her house spotless. – वह स्वच्छता में आसक्त है और अपने घर को साफ-सुथरा रखती है।
- He became obsessed with finding the answer to the puzzle. – उसे पहेली के जवाब का पता लगाने में आसक्त हो गया।
- Her ex-boyfriend was obsessed with controlling her every move. – उसके पूर्व बॉयफ्रेंड ने उसके हर कदम पर नियंत्रण रखने में आसक्त हो गया था।
- The company was obsessed with increasing profits and ignored the welfare of its employees. – कंपनी लाभ बढ़ाने में आसक्त थी और अपने कर्मचारियों की कल्याण की ओर ध्यान नहीं दे रही थी।