In this blog post, you will learn how to write your date of birth in words in a clear and formal manner. Not only that, but we also you convert your own birthday into words with the help of Date of Birth in words Converter tool. Whether you need to write your date of birth on an official document or simply want to learn, this post has got you covered. So let’s dive in and learn how to write your date of birth in words!
How to write date of birth in words
Here are the steps to write a date of birth in words for “15-05-1990”:
- Start with the day of the month: Begin by writing the number of the day when the person was born. For example, if the person was born on the 15th of the month, write “fifteenth”.
- Write the name of the month: Next, write the name of the month in which the person was born. For example, if the person was born in May, write “May”.
- Write the year: Finally, write the year in which the person was born. Write the year in words, with each component separated by a comma. For example, if the person was born in 1990, write “one thousand nine hundred and ninety”.
- Use a comma to separate the day and year: When writing the date of birth, use a comma to separate the day and the year. For example, “fifteenth of May, one thousand nine hundred and ninety“.
- Use lowercase letters: Write the date of birth in lowercase letters, as it is a more formal way of writing the date in words.
- Check for accuracy: Double-check the date of birth to ensure that you have written it accurately, and that there are no errors or typos.